Sunday, December 17, 2006

12/17 Eugene Levy

12/17 Eugene Levy



December 17th, (12:17)

"The Lord will keep you from all harm, He will watch over your life"
Psalm 121:7

For Eugene Levy born 12/17/1946

"Father God, I lift up Eugene to You today. I know Lord that You watch over his life, You pour out Your blessings upon him. I pray that on this, his 6oth birthday, You will begin a new chapter in his life, that You will speak into his heart a new desire, that You will put in his mouth a new song. I pray that he will take the influence You have allowed him to acquire, and he will press into issues that will have an impact for eternity. That his friends, and family, especially his children, will see and understand all that he is doing, and a new legacy will be formed. Father, again, bless him on this day, and thank You for this man who makes me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter