Monday, January 22, 2007

1/26 - Ellen Degeneres

1/26 - Ellen Degeneres


January 26 (1:26)

" Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones" Romans 1:26

For Ellen DeGeneres born 01/26/1958

Ellen, I fretted over which scripture to use for you, and on first reading, this seems like I'm breaking my vow of being non-judgmental in my prayers, but hear me out. For generations, many have rejected God's truth and because of this God has given them over to their flesh. I know God sees the joy you display in your public life, but He also knows deep longings of your heart, longings that have been unrealized since childhood. He wants to bless you. He wants to heal you. He knows your longing to be loved and to give love. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. As you draw near to Him, the desires of the flesh will become more distant and He will give you beauty for ashes and replace your sorrow with joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter