Friday, March 09, 2007

3/9 - Bow Wow

3/9 - Bow Wow


March 9 ( 3 : 9 )
"Then I will purify the lips of the peoples, that all of them may call on the name of the Lord and serve Him shoulder to shoulder"
Zephaniah 3:9



For Shad Gregory Moss a.k.a. Bow Wow born 03/09/1987
I lift you up in prayer Shad. I pray that while those who have taken you in and nurtured your career are a big part of your life, that you will see the influence of the drug culture and vulgarity is not what holds the brightest future for you. I pray that you will have the type of relationship with your Creator that is so evident, that you will influence those very same mentors to walk in paths of righteousness. I pray, yes, that the Lord will purify the lips of His people and we will serve Him shoulder to shoulder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter