Friday, April 13, 2007

4/12 - David Letterman

4/12 - David Letterman


April 12 ( 4 : 12 )
.
“Salvation is found in no one else. For there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved”
Acts 4:12
.

For David Letterman born 04/12/1947
.
Father, I lift David to You. I thank You that You have blessed him with a son. You have given him a legacy that extends now beyond himself and his accomplishments. I pray You speak to his heart, in the quiet of the night assure him. I pray that, like another David, he will become a man after Your own heart and pass that legacy on to his son. I pray that he will know the name by which men shall be saved, and that name will always be on his lips

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2007 7:56 AM, Blogger Kaira said...

this is a great blog idea - i will have to check in often. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter