Wednesday, May 09, 2007

5/11 - Louis Farrakahn

5/11 - Louis Farrakahn



May 11 ( 5 : 11 )

.

"But let all who take refuce in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may rejoice in You"

Psalm 5:11

.

For Louis Farrakhan born 05/11/1933

.

Father God, I pray for Louis, I pray that Your full eternal truth will be revealed to his heart. I pray that when he cries out to "Allah", that he knows You as his truth Father God, as his Allah. Send Your Spirit Father, to speak against the lies and half-truths, so that Christ will be revealed, not just as a prophet, but as the One True Son of the Living God. I pray that he will love Your name and rejoice in it day and night. I pray that this revelation to his spirit will bring many into the kingdom with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter