Saturday, September 01, 2007

9/1 - Dr. Phil

9/1 - Dr. Phil

September 1 ( 9 : 1 )
.
"I will praise You, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders"
Psalm 9:1

.
For Dr. Phil McGraw born 09/01/1950
.
Phil, you deal with people's struggles everyday and administer common sense, and sometimes confrontational advice with a level-headed and loving spirit. I pray that the Lord will grant you this wisdom and patience to live each moment, both on camera and off with the integrity you convey on your show. I pray that you are able to let go of other people's burdens as you deal with your own struggles of everyday life. I pray for peace upon your household and an unadulterated passion for praising your Creator, and acknowledging Him as the founder of all eternal truths and wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter