Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25 - Mimi Kezer.

February 25 - Mimi Kezer.


February 25 ( 2:25 )

"I saw the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken" Acts 2:25


For my friend Mimi:


Mimi, as I pray this scripture over you, I know that you have known the Lord's presence with you even in the storms of your life and I keep hearing the phrase "a place in this world." You are a beloved wife to Bruce and world class mother for Olivia and Evan, but even as comfortable an assignment as that is, that does not fully encompass your place in this world. The Lord knows what you seek, and He knows the fears that hold you back. I pray now that the time is coming, and is upon us that you will release those fears and the Lord will open the floodgates of heaven to pour upon you new revelation. Revelation that those within your sphere of influence may not have been ready for until this time. I say, "Yes and Amen" as I can not wait to partake of that which the Lord has been storing up for you, fruits to replenish what has seemed lost for the last few years. Mimi, you have not been shaken, but hopefully you've been stirred.

1 Comments:

At 2/27/2009 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob,
Thanks so much for your prophetic prayers and encouragement! I receive your words and God's words letting them flow like mighty waters into my spirit. May God be glorified in all! Thank you, my friend, for your blessing.
~Mimi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter