Monday, December 18, 2006

12/18 Brad Pitt

12/18 Brad Pitt


December 18, 2006: (12:18)
.
"Here is My servant Whom I have chosen, the One I love in Whom I delight. I will pour my Spirit on Him and He will proclaim justice to the nations"
Matthew 12:18
.
For Brad Pitt born 12/18/1963
.
Brad, while this scripture,in context, refers to Isaiah's prophesy regarding the coming of Christ, I would like to pray this over you as well. God delights in you. He loves you. I pray He pours out His Spirit upon you in abundance. That you, as His servant, and by His hand, will seek justice where there is injustice, pursue mercy for those who are shown no mercy, and fight for peace for those ravaged by war.Brad, I pray that the Lord will put in you an unquenchable spirit to seek these things, even to the point of obsession. He delights in you. He loves you. Be blessed this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter