Monday, January 29, 2007

2/7 - Garth Brooks

2/7 - Garth Brooks




February 7 (2:7)

"Be rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness" Colossians 2:7

For Troyal Garth Brooks born 02/07/1962

Garth, I know you take great joy in what you do both as a singer and as a husband and father. I pray that you will remember, in the stressful times, where your roots are. I pray that in the good times that you will recall on which rock you are built up in. I pray that you are strengthened in your faith and that God will continue to richly bless you and stengthen you. I pray your life will be a testimony of thankfulness, that many will see the joy in you and desire that for themselves, and you will be quick to show them the path to everlasting joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter