Saturday, March 10, 2007

3/10 - Osama Bin Laden

3/10 - Osama Bin Laden


March 10 ( 3 : 10 )
"When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, He had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction He had threatened"
Jonah 3:10
For Osama Bin Laden born 03/10/1957
Father God, Your word tells me to love my enemy and pray for those who persecute me. I do not have it within me to love this man, the best I could probably do is a deep disdain. But I can be obedient to Your command to pray for him. Lord, I know that just like Paul's conversion, Osama declaring Christ as King would bring many into Your Kingdom and would surely cost him his life. I pray that if it is part of Your sovereign plan for Osama to be saved, then to that I say YES and AMEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter