Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4/17 - Jennifer Garner

4/17 - Jennifer Garner

April 17 ( 4 : 17 )

"But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth"
2 Timothy 4:17

For Jennifer Garner born 04/17/1972

Father, I pray that You will indeed always be at Jennifer's side and that she will not only feel Your strength, but speak in confidence, knowing that it is You, through her, speaking truth to those around her. I pray that all the enemies that would oppose her speaking Your truths would be subdued, that You would deliver her from the lion's mouth. I pray that it is with no earthly confidence that she speaks, but with full confidence that Your word does not return void.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter