Thursday, April 26, 2007

4/26 - SC

4/26 - SC


April 26 ( 4 : 26 )
.

"I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness. And will hold Your hand"

Isaiah 42:6
.

For Evenstay EasyCray born 04/26/1965
.

My friend, may the Lord bless you and keep you and your family. I know that keeping the foster baby in addition to working overtime has put an incredible amount of stress on your family. I pray that you will not grow weary of doing good, but know that there will be an incredible amount of fruit from just this short time you have with him. I pray the Lord will grant you a double portion of rest, that you will and your lovely wife will be refreshed whenever you feel like you have nothing left to give. I pray you will be able to operate with what I call holy efficiency, where things are accomplished in an amazingly short time and that your children will grow as compassionate, caring followers of Christ as they see their parents lay down their lives for one of the least of these. Be blessed.. Be rested.. and may you also find time to enjoy each others company..if ya knooooow what Im talkin about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter