Tuesday, May 29, 2007

5/29 - Lisa Whelchel

5/29 - Lisa Whelchel


May 29 ( 5 : 29 )

.

"Oh that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep my commands always, so it might go well with them and their children forever"

Deuteronomy 5:29

.

For Lisa Whelchel born 05/29/1963

.

Lisa, I know your heart is for not only your family, but for many other parents to be able to instruct their in God's commands. To instill a holy fear that will bring nothing but blessing. I pray now, that His Spirit will speak to you and teach you new ways to speak His truth. I pray that through your works, hearts of parents will be turned towards their children, and hearts of children will be turned towards their parents, not by any eloquant words, but by your faithful obedience to His calling and His Spirit. I pray you see the fruits of this labor and obedience in many families, but especially your own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter