Thursday, June 14, 2007

6/14 - Donald Trump

6/14 - Donald Trump


June 14 ( 6 : 14 )
.
"Oh Lord God of Isreal, there is no God like You in heaven or in earth - You who keep Your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in Your way"
2 Chronicles 6:14
.
For Donald Trump born 06/14/1946
.
Father, when I see Donald, I admit to judging his character as one who values money and power over people. While I may be dead on, I pray that You will reveal Yourself to him, through unlikely sources. I pray that You speak to his heart, and that he listens. With the influence he has, there is an incredible amount he can do for Your eternal kingdom, instead of his own kingdom built on the shifting sands of this fallen and unstable world. May each day move him closer from being "The Donald", to being "The Saint".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter