Tuesday, June 05, 2007

6/5 - Wayne Brady

6/5 - Wayne Brady

June 5 ( 6 : 5 )


"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength"


Deuteronomy 6:5


For Wayne Brady born 06/05/1972

Wayne, you are such a blessing to so many people. I don't mean the people you entertain, though you lighten their hearts as well, I mean the close circle of people you can truly call friends. I pray that your love for God will grow to overflow from your heart, so that His love will touch all those around you. I pray that you will love Him with all of your mind, so that His thoughts become your thoughts and you can see people through His eternal perspective. I pray that you love Him with all of your strength, so that you will be able to endure any crisis and speak His peace into the lives others who are suffering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter