Tuesday, July 10, 2007

7/10 - Cindy Sheehan

7/10 - Cindy Sheehan

July 10 ( 7 : 10 )

.

"My shield is God most High, who saves the upright in heart"

Psalm 7:10

.

For Cindy Sheehan born 07/10/1957

.

Father God, I know that Cindy has lost her greatest treasure on earth, her son. You know I would not be able to function if any of my sons were lost. So I pray comfort for her. I pray that You, Father God, who knows exactly the pain of watching Your Son die, will speak peace into Cindy's life. I pray that you will bring circumstances about that she will knows that You will work good through her tragedy. I pray that she will be focused on Your truth, and not be able to be used by any agenda other than Your sovereign plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter