Sunday, July 08, 2007

7/8 - Toby Keith

7/8 - Toby Keith


July 8 ( 7 : 8 )

.

"For everyone who asks, receives; he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"

Matthew 7:8

.

For Toby Keith Covel born 07/08/1961

.

Toby, I know that your heart still grieves from losing your father. I pray that your heart will continue to heal and that you will let go of any notion that healing is somehow forgetting your father, when in fact, it is the best way to honor him. I pray that the Lord will fill you with even more conviction to stand your ground in your beliefs, but also I pray that he will give you and expanded heart that is able to love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you even while standing your ground. I pray He will reveal His truths to you, and you will learn the secret mysteries of His lovingkindness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter