Monday, September 17, 2007

9/17 - David Souter

9/17 - David Souter

September 17 ( 9 : 17 )
.
"I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."
Romans 9:17
.

For Supreme Court Justice David Souter born 09/17/1939
.

David, God has placed you on the Supreme Court for His purposes. I pray that you will not be guided by any agenda but that of He who raised you up. I pray that you will seek His guidance on every issue, even those that don't seem to have any moral impact. David, I pray that the Lord would bestow on you a double portion of wisdom, and a boldness that can proclaim His name, while remaining within the confines of the Constitution. I pray many will hear you speak His eternal truths through your rulings.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter