Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9/4 - Beyonce

9/4 - Beyonce

September 4 ( 9 : 4 )
.
"For You have upheld my right and my cause; You have sat on Your throne, judging righteously"
Psalm 9:4
.
For Beyonce Knowles born 09/04/1981
.
Father God, I thank You that You have upheld the cause of Beyonce. Even if she doesn't realize it, You have placed her in a position of influence over a generation of young people so that Your Kingdom may be furthered. I pray that You reveal to her heart some of the great plans You have for her. I pray that she is open to the prompting of Your Spirit to step out in faith in this calling. I pray she will not think of what effect it will have on her career, but what effect it will have on the eternal futures of many of her fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter