Thursday, November 15, 2007

11/15 - Bill Richardson

11/15 - Bill Richardson


November 15 ( 11 : 15 )
.
"then you will lift up your face without shame; you will stand firm and without fear."
Job 11:15
.
For Governor Bill Richardson born 11/15/1947
.
Bill, I pray that the Lord will allow you to forget the mistakes and sins of your past. I pray He will speak His truth into your life through His Spirit so you may walk in paths of righteousness. I pray you may stand firm, and without fear for you have eternal confidence in His calling. I pray He will open your eyes to new ways of doing things that transcend party politics, ways that reflect the eternal citizenship of heaven rather than the temporal blessing of being American. I pray that your ears will be open and your heart prepared. Be Blessed Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter