Monday, November 19, 2007

11/19 - Larry King

11/19 - Larry King


November 19 ( 11 : 19 )
.
"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 11:19
.
For Larry King born 11/19/1933
.
Larry, I pray that you will allow the Lord access to the deepest recesses of your heart, where you may harbor some bitterness or remorse. I pray that you will allow Him to replace that heart of stone with one of living flesh, so that you may be rid of anything that would keep you from living your life to the fullest. I pray that you will be filled with His peace and in communion with His Spirit, at that will reflect in your life and your walk all the rest of your days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter