Sunday, November 04, 2007

11/4 - Laura Bush

11/4 - Laura Bush


November 4 ( 11 : 4 )
.
I led them with cords of human kindness, with ties of love; I lifted the yoke from their neck and bent down to feed them.
Hosea 11:4

.
For Laura Bush born 11/04/1946
.
Laura, when I think of you, I think of human kindness. You come across as a woman who deeply and genuinely cares about her fellow man. I pray that the Lord will see the desire of your heart for the least of His children. I pray that you will be able to walk in His paths and His calling for your life without any fear of your motivations being questioned as political. I know that much of your time, energy and emotion goes towards praying for your husband. I pray that you will be refilled and renewed each day through His Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter