Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12/18 - Christina Aguilera

12/18 - Christina Aguilera


December 18 ( 12 : 18 )
.
"Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
Matthew 12:18
.
For Christina Aguilera born 12/18/1980
.
Father God, I pray for Christina and the young life growing inside her. I pray that she will get in touch with her maternal instincts and cling to the things that have true and eternal meaning. I pray that her love for her husband will grow exponentially with the birth of their child and I pray that he will long to be the best father he can possibly be. Send Your Spirit down Lord, to speak to her heart, and soften her heart towards her father, so they may be reconciled and her child can fully enjoy her grandfather. I pray that Christ will be the center of their marriage and growing family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter