Sunday, December 09, 2007

12/9 - Donny Osmond

12/9 - Donny Osmond


December 9 ( 12 : 9 )
.
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
.
For Donny Osmond born 12/09/1957

.

Father God, I thank you for Donny and his whole family. They represent a dedication to a wholesome lifestyle that is pleasing to You. I pray that You will send Your Spirit to Donny and speak to him in his quiet moments. Allow him to see where he is weak and accept that Your grace is sufficient to allow him to be justified. Sanctify him and allow him to see great fruits and may the power of Your Son Jesus Christ rest upon him as he seeks to do Your will through Your Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter