Sunday, December 23, 2007

12/23 - Susan Lucci

12/23 - Susan Lucci


December 23 ( 12 : 23 )
.
As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right.
1 Samuel 12:23
.
For Susan Lucci born 12/23/1946
.
Susan, you worked long and hard on your career, and are beloved by many. I pray that the Lord will lay in your path opportunities to impact millions and draw them closer to Him. Listen hard for His voice, you know what He is calling you to do, and you have been waiting for a sign or miracle. But know this, He is calling you to far greater things, things of kingdom value, and that you will be crowned with His glory and join in His eternal reign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter