Monday, January 14, 2008

1/14 - St Paul AME. Zion Church, Detroit, Michigan

1/14 - St Paul AME. Zion Church, Detroit, Michigan

Jaunuary 14 ( 1 : 14 )
.
“I write to you fathers because you have known Him from the beginning. I write to you young men because you are strong and the word of God lives in you and you have overcome the evil one”
1 John 1:14
.
For Rev Dr. Derrick Anderson and St. Paul AME Zion Church, Detroit, Michigan.
WEBSITE
.
I pray Father God, for Reverand Dr. Anderson and the fathers of St. Pauls Church. I pray that they will break the barriers that keep them from becoming the men of God that You have called them to be. I pray that they will be strong fathers, teaching their children Your ways and Your truths. I pray for the young men of St. Pauls, that they will be strong in Your word, and wise beyond their years in faith. The evil one is having his way with so many young urban men, I pray that the young men of this church will speak light into the darkness and life into the alleyways of death. May this scripture be a rallying cry for them, so they know that You are with them, and You will give them all the strength they need to live out Your divine calling on their lives. May strong, strong warriors for Christ arise from St. Paul's pews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter