Thursday, January 17, 2008

1/17 - Sevier Heights Baptist Church , Knoxville Tennessee

1/17 - Sevier Heights Baptist Church , Knoxville Tennessee

January 17 ( 1 : 17 )
.
"Come, follow me' Jesus said,' and I will make you fishers of men" Mark 1:17
.
.
For Pastor Hollie Miller and Sevier Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee
WEBSITE
.
Pastor Hollie, I am so pleased to see that your church has already outgrown its new building. I pray that no walls will be able to contain the outpouring of blessing God will pour out on you and your congregation. I pray that His Holy Spirit will dwell in every square foot of your building and that each room will be anointed to do His work. I pray against any religious spirits that would want to stifle the work of His people. I pray that you will be able to preach boldly about walking with confidence in His calling. I pray that the people of your body will live out the loving Gospel of Jesus Christ in their every day lives, so the entire city will wonder , "What in God's name is going on at Sevier Heights?" I pray that in God's name, your work will be far beyond what you could ever imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter