Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27 - Rick Huemmer

February 27 - Rick Huemmer

February 27 ( 2:27 )

"Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other"
Joel 2:27

.
For Rick Huemmer, who is worship leader at Grace Lutheran and facilitator of Knoxville's Worship Arts Community (WAC)
.
Wow, Rick when I was praying for you I felt a lot of resistance. I don't know if it is because you are facing some really hard issues or if you are embarking on something that is really Kingdom intensive, so I will pray into both.

Father God, You are Rick's defender, the Lord his God. I pray that you give Rick the strength to press into those issues he knows are a distraction to his walk with You. I sense that busyness is weighing heavy on him. Grant him, Jesus, a holy efficiency that will allow him pockets of time to be like Mary and lay at Your feet and the grace to know that You loved Martha in her work as much as you loved Mary in her adoration. I pray that he will allow You walk along side during his busy times. I pray for any ambitious project You have placed in his heart. I pray that he will not forget that any word You give to move comes complete with the power to complete the task. Give him a boldness, a confidence, not in self but in You, that will allow You to set captives free through his efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter