Sunday, January 14, 2007

1/14 - LL Cool J

1/14 - LL Cool J



January 14 (1:14)

I write to you fathers because you have known Him from the beginning. I write to you young men because you are strong and the word of God lives in you and you have overcome the evil one”
1 John 1:14

For James Todd Smith a.k.a. LL Cool J born 01/14/1968


Father, I see James and I see a strong man, both in body and in mind. As a father, he has held to the faith of his youth, knowing You from the beginning. And not so long ago was a young man, who Your word dwelt within helping him avoid the snares that would do damage to his soul. I pray Father that you grant him further access to the hearts and minds of today’s youth, Speaking truth and light into a world of darkness and lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter