Monday, February 12, 2007

2/14 - Michael Bloomberg

2/14 - Michael Bloomberg



February 14 (2:14)

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom His favor rests" Luke 2:14

For New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg born 02/14/1942

Father, I pray for Michael who is responsible for one of the most populous and diverse cities in the world. I pray that Your favor will rest upon him as he faces the challenges of managing such a complex town. I pray all of his decisions will be laid at Your feet and he will govern with justice, mercy and wisdom. I pray for peace in the city of New York. I pray that within the borders of this great community, Your name will be glorified. I pray Michael will be the one who leads them in honoring Your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter