Monday, March 12, 2007

3/14 - Billy Crystal

3/14 - Billy Crystal


March 14 ( 3 : 14 )
"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"
Philippans 3:14
For Billy Crystal born 03/14/1948
Father, I lift up Billy to you today. I pray that You reveal Yourself to him in new ways today that remind him of the prize for which You have called him. All that he counts as profit today, will he count as lost for the sake of knowing Christ and Him crucified. I pray You fill him with a knowledge of You that is refreshing to his soul and that renews his strength. I pray any weariness that has crept into his life will be washed away with this renewing of his strength through Your revelations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter