Friday, July 13, 2007

7/13 - Harrison Ford

7/13 - Harrison Ford


July 13 ( 7 : 13 )
.
"Be my rock of refuge to which I can always go; give the commands to save me for You are my rock and my fortress"
Psalm 71:3
.
For Harrison Ford born 07/13/1942
.
Father, I pray that You will be Harrison refuge. I pray he turns to You in times of ease and times of trial. I pray to You will show Yourself to him as faithful, as merciful, and just. I pray that he will submit every aspect of his life to obedience to You. There are things he finds easy to submit, but let him not hold on to those which he wants to keep control of. Speak to his heart and reveal to him those things that are holding him back from running the race You have set before him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter