Wednesday, September 19, 2007

9/19 - Jim Abbott

9/19 - Jim Abbott

September 19 ( 9 : 19 )
.
"Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible"
1 Corinthians 9:19
.
For former major league pitcher Jim Abbott born 09/19/1967
.


Jim, you have been an inspiration to many, overcoming many major physical obstacles to become a successful major league baseball player. You freed yourself from the same confines that disability often holds many as slaves. I pray that now that your baseball career is over, that you may continue to inspire and I pray you will draw many to the Lord your God through that influence. I pray the Lord will open new avenues, new pathways in which you may serve Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter