Saturday, September 22, 2007

9/22 - Ronaldo

9/22 - Ronaldo

September 22 ( 9 : 22 )
.
"To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all me so that by all possible means I might save some"
1 Corinthians 9:22
.
For international soccer sensation Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima born 09/22/1976
.
Ronaldo, the Lord has gifted you with great physical skills which you have nurtured and have used to bear great fruits. I pray that you seek the opportunities the Lord has laid before you to further His kingdom by speaking of His love to those who follow your career. I pray that you honor and glorify the Lord with your feet and you lips. Do all things for His glory. I pray many will see and fear the Lord through your testimonies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter