Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10/24 - Scott Peterson

10/24 - Scott Peterson


October 24 ( 10 : 24 )
.
"Correct me Lord, but only with justice - not in Your anger, lest You reduce me to nothing"
Jeremiah 10:24
.
For death row inmate Scott Peterson born 10/24/1972
.
Lord, my heart can not bear, nor my mind even conceive of what this man did to his wife and unborn child. I will take no delight in his execution but will know it is the closest thing to justice we can administer as men. I thank You O Lord, that Your perfect justice is a way that is much higher than mine. I know Father, that You have made a way for Scott's sins to be atoned for and still maintain perfect justice. I thank You Lord that way has been made for me for every harsh thought I've had towards my wife and children, though not murderous, still ungodly, unrighteous, and unkind. I pray Scott learns of Your mercy and how Your blood covers it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter