Friday, October 19, 2007

10/19 - Ty Pennington

10/19 - Ty Pennington

October 19 ( 10 : 19 )
.
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the powers of the enemy; nothing will harm you"
Luke 10:19
.
For Ty Pennington born 10/19/1965
.
Father God, I thank You for the work You have given Ty to do. I thank You that he is so anxious and enthusiastic to pour himself into it. I can sense that it goes far beyond ratings, it is truly the desire of his heart to do what he can to help restore broken lives. I pray that You will stun his heart, and pour Your Spirit upon all those whose homes are reconstructed, so that their renewal will go far beyond bricks and mortar. I pray that he seeks Your guidance on how to speak into their lives and that You renew his spirit each time he pours himself out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter