Sunday, October 07, 2007

10/7 - Yo-yo Ma

10/7 - Yo-yo Ma


October 7 ( 10 : 7 )
.
"Who should not revere you, O King of the nations? This is your due. Among all the wise men of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like you"
Jeremiah 10:7
.
For Yo-yo Ma born 10/07/1955
.


Father God, when I hear this man play, using the talents you have so abundantly poured upon him, I hear him testify to Your greatness. I pray that You will continue to speak through his music, but also I pray that he will know you in deeper and more personal ways that only he and You can understand because of Your relationship. I pray that Your same Spirit who inspired great composers centuries ago, will be heard anew as he puts his bow to his instrument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter