Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11/20 - Joe Biden

11/20 - Joe Biden


November 20 ( 11 : 20 )
.
"Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God."
Ezekiel 11:20
.

For Senator Joe Biden born 11/20/1942
.
Father, my heart grieved for Joe when I read about how he had lost his wife and infant child earlier in his life. I pray that You comfort in his private times of grief and I pray that You speak peace into his life. I know that You have restored to him much of what was lost, but I pray an even greater blessing to be poured out upon him. I pray that as he seeks to draw closer to You and abide in Your will and Your decrees, that he will know You as his God and You will know him as Your son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter