Sunday, December 02, 2007

12/2 - Harry Reid

12/2 - Harry Reid

December 2 ( 12 : 2 )
.
"Surely God is my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2
.
For Senate majority leader Harry Reid born 12/02/1939
.
Father, I pray for Harry as he struggles with tremendous issues and pressures in leading the United States Senate. I pray now, that You will be his strength and his salvation. I pray that Your Spirit will speak with great authority in his life, overriding any political agendas or even what people may consider patriotic or unpatriotic. May he always seek what has eternal worth over what is politically expedient. May he fear You far more than the wrath of the voters, for You alone judge that which is eternal. Be his strength and his song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter