Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/29 - David Crowder

11/29 - David Crowder



November 29 ( 11 : 29 )



“Take My yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls”

Matthew 11:29




For David Crowder born 11/29/19??





David, your music reaches the hearts of many. You know your place in His heart. You know you are cherished by Him. I pray today for your marriage, that you would wake up each morning even more in love with your wife than ever. I pray that she will feel the love of Christ when she is with you. I pray that even the hard times will just be iron sharpening iron and that when you see her each day, it will be a glimpse of how Christ will feel when He sees His bride, spotless before Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter