Wednesday, December 26, 2007

12/26 - Phil Spector

12/26 - Phil Spector


December 26 ( 12: 26 )
.
"Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me."
John 12:26
.

For Phil Spector born 12/26/1939
.
Phil, your life has been the epitome of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. But now you must face the stark realities and consequences of a life lived in a surreal fog. Phil! Wake UP! Before it is too late. Christ knows you and your failings. He knows the depth of your sin far more than you ever will, yet He beckons for you to draw near. He longs to bridge the great chasm you have created between you and your Heavenly Father. Despite all you have done, the Lord wants to be able to bestow on you honor if you will just serve and follow Him. It's not too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter