Sunday, March 02, 2008

3/2 - St Paul the Apostle Orthodox Church, Las Vegas, Nevada

3/2 - St Paul the Apostle Orthodox Church, Las Vegas, Nevada

March 2 ( 3 : 2 )
.
"Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God"
Revelation 3:2
.
For St. Paul the Apostle Orthodox Church in Las Vegas, NV
.
WEBSITE
.
To my brothers and sisters in Christ at St. Paul's, I pray that if any of you read this, that it finds you in good health both physically and spiritually. I thank God for you and all that you do in your community. I sense that God has something even greater planned for you and the people of your parish. I pray that He will open your eyes to these plans and that you can step forth in faith, trusting that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. I know that you will not want to leave any work undone in the sight of God, so that you may expect a great reward for your good and faithful service to the King of Kings.

1 Comments:

At 4/08/2008 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked reading these! Where are you? What happened?

Laura (savannah3year)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter