Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4/30 - Sandia Church of Christ, Albuquerque, New Mexico

4/30 - Sandia Church of Christ, Albuquerque, New Mexico

April 30 ( 4 : 30 )
.
"Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of you holy servant Jesus"
Acts 4:30
.
.
For the people of Sandia Church of Christ, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Website
.
Father God, I pray for Your people at Sandia Church of Christ. I pray that they will go forth in boldness, seeking opportunities to make famous Your name. I pray that they will not doubt Your ability to heal through their prayers and the touch of their hands. I pray that many will see the miraculous wonders done in the name of Christ at this church. I pray that they will see the good works and glorify Your Holy name. I pray for healing within their body. Those that are sick, I pray that miraculous recoveries will be made and all glory and honor will rightly go to You, Jehovah Raffa, our Healer. Bless them especially in this season Father, and make Your will known to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter