Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 28 - Preacher Morgan

February 28 - Preacher Morgan


"You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence" Acts 2:28

For Preacher Morgan of Outreach Across America Church in Madisonville, TN


Preacher Morgan, I sense in you a deep desire to reach the lost and brokenhearted. Know that the Lord sees that desire and wants fill that
longing. As I pray I get the phrase "A new way" and I have pursued that.
You do not need to change what you are doing, but I feel the Lord wants you to be prepared to be able to think in a new way for each person that walks through your doors or across your path. Be open to the Lord speaking to your heart on how to minister to each one in his or her own way. He also wants you to be able to step back and allow the people of your congregation to fully walk in their calling and not let you carry the full burden of evangelism. Since I do not know you, or how your church runs, I pray that you take any truth from this as I humbly offer them, and anything that does not ring true, gracefully cast them aside. May He renew your mind on a daily basis and may you joy in His Presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter