Wednesday, December 27, 2006

12/27 - Carson Palmer

12/27 - Carson Palmer

December 27 (12:27)

"May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels"
Psalm 122:7

For Carson Palmer born 12/27/1979

Carson, I can only imagine that being big man on campus at USC, the number one overall draft pick in the NFL and a successful pro football star brings a significant amount of financial security. I also know that financial security rarely equates to peace. I pray right now that you will, outside of any status you have attained, or money you have acquired, will dwell in a place of unshakeable peace. That regardless of what the future holds for your career, that you will know that you Creator has incredible plans for you. I pray that you will also experience complete healing of your knee, that it will be stronger than before it was injured. I pray blessings on you today. Happy birthday Carson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter