Monday, March 19, 2007

3/18 - Bruce Pearl

3/18 - Bruce Pearl



March 18 ( 3 : 18 )

" Peacemakers who sow in peace will raise a harvest of righteousness"

James 3:18

For University of Tennessee men's basketball coach Bruce Pearl born 03/18/1960

Father God, I lift Bruce up to You. You have gifted him with the ability to motivate young men and get the most out of the skills You have given them. I pray tonight, that basketball would be just one vessel he uses to make these better men. I pray that he will see a harvest of righteousness, not only in players in his charge, but for the community he has poured himself into. May he speak Your eternal truths and give You the glory. Now I just pray 'Go Vols" and I'll say Amen and listen for Your answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter