Monday, March 19, 2007

3/20 - Spike Lee

3/20 - Spike Lee



March 20 ( 3 : 20 )

At that time I will gather you. At that time I will bring you home. I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore you fortunes before your very eyes”
Zephaniah 3:20

For Shelton Jackson Lee (a.k.a. Spike Lee) born 3/20/1957


Spike, I thank the Lord for your talents and for your faithfulness to walk in your calling. I am thankful for your ability to shed light on the plight and the mindset of today’s urban black male. I pray that you will feel completely connected to the Lord, your Creator and that He will restore to the young urban men, the honor and praise due, apart from athletics, apart from music, apart from movies, but as strong, intelligent men of God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter