Saturday, July 14, 2007

7/14 - Franklin Graham

7/14 - Franklin Graham


July 14 ( 7 : 14 )
.
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land"
2 Chronicles 7 :14
.
For Franklin Graham born 07/14/1952
.
Franklin, you are so blessed to have a father who has given you a legacy, shoulders to stand upon. I pray that you will never feel you have to compete with your father's shadow. I pray that you just focus on the race He has set before you. I pray that through your influence.. that our country can humble itself and seek God's face. I pray that we will see all that we do the plug the ancient wells of blessing and that He will hear us and come heal our land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter