Wednesday, November 21, 2007

11/21 - Steven Curtis Chapman

11/21 - Steven Curtis Chapman

November 21 ( 11 : 21 )
.
The Lord's hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.
Acts 11:21
.
For singer/songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman born 11/21/1962
.
Steven, I thank the Lord for you and your music and a great number have come to believe and have turned to God because His hand was upon your career. But I want to pray for you today as a father of adopted children. I know there are times when you are at a loss to explain the occasional disconnect with your adopted children. Not emotionally, but logically. They just don't think about things the same way you do. I pray that you will be able to see through their eyes, and understand their perspective. I pray for a double portion of patience as you struggle to accomplish your greatest calling, to father the least of these. Know that your family will be much stronger and much more kingdom focused, not because it is easy, but because it is hard. Be blessed my friend, and find rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter