Monday, July 16, 2007

7/16 - Will Ferrell

7/16 - Will Ferrell


July 16 ( 7 : 16 )
.
"From birth I have relied on You; You brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will praise You"
Psalm 71:6
.
For Will Ferrell born 07/16/1968
.
Father God, I thank You so much for Will. He brings joy to my heart. I thank You for the wit and comic genius that You have given him. I pray now, that he will always rely on You. He will know from where his talent comes, and from Whom all blessings flow. I pray that Your praises will be on his lips and Your joy shall spring forth from his heart to all those around him.

1 Comments:

At 7/22/2007 4:23 PM, Blogger Hannah :) said...

WOW I never knew I shared my birthday with Will Ferrell! lol. In some ways I wish I didn't know that.... lol. Just kidding.
He's a funny guy.

ttyl,
Hannah
(from the Freq)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter